A small oasis.

Builty in the beginning of the 20th century, the space was designed by the architect-landscaper Luis Rey and was opened in 1906. Builty in the fashion of the French Parks of the 19th century, it returned to its original standards after the work done on the last years. Replicas of the statues of gods Minerva, Mars, Ceres, and Mercury, who then embellished Cais da Imperatriz, are now on display in the garden.

ADDRESS

Rua Camerino, s/n - Centro
Rio de Janeiro - RJ
20080-011

Nearby the garden

Send by email

Sending message...